THE NEWS FROM OUR BLOG
- Marketing your book by Susie Kearley
- Apr 16 2014
- When I accepted a book contract with John Hunt Publishing's imprint, Compass Books, I knew I’d need to be involved with the marketing. I think all publishers require that to some extent these days. ...
- WHO’S WHO @ COMPASS BOOKS – Nicholas Corder
- Apr 8 2014
- Nicholas Corder is a freelance writer and tutor. He writes fiction, non-fiction and plays. A former schoolteacher and adult education manager, he had always written for his own amusement. In...
- Introducing Writer’s Wheel (your free writing magazine)
- Apr 4 2014
- Introducing Writer’s Wheel. Created by Suzanne Ruthven and Maria Moloney. Welcome to the first issue of Writer’s Wheel, the FREE online creative writing magazine from Compass Books. Just like...
- A Compass Books Guide to Starting a Writing Career
- Mar 31 2014
- CBCourse03 – Updated March 2014 A Compass Books Guide to Starting a Writing Career Part 3: Where do I start? Fact or Fiction? Most budding writers when they start out have an ambition to be...
- So You Want To Be A Freelance Writer?Writing for magazines, newspapers and beyond.
The easy way to earn a living from writing for magazines and newspapers.
- FOLLOW US!