THE NEWS FROM OUR BLOG
- Review: Creating Meaningful Dialogue
- Mar 4 2015
- Great review for Creating Meaningful Dialogue from Sally Spedding, the Mistress of the Macabre herself and author of How To Write A Chiller Thriller ... "Creating Meaningful Dialogue explores in de...
- Kick-Starting The Novel
- Mar 3 2015
- Six-part course: Session 2 Theme, Plot & Structure The main reason why most first drafts of novels flounder is usually the lack of planning and preparation before the writer gets down to work....
- Kick-starting your novel
- Feb 18 2015
- Kick-Starting Your Novel “There are more rejection letters now than in any time in literary history. There are more manuscripts than ever — most publishers receive at least 100 a week — and mor...
- Writer’s Wheel Magazine Issue 4!
- Jan 16 2015
- Welcome to the fourth issue of Writer’s Wheel, the FREE online creative writing magazine from Compass Books. We reach mid-season and the wheel turns again with Writer's Wheel magazine issue fou...
- Compass Points: The Pagan Writers' GuideWriting for the Pagan and MB&S Publications
Want to be a pagan author and write for the pagan community? This is how to get published.
- FOLLOW US!