Recently Published Books
Writing for magazines, newspapers and beyond.
Deborah DurbinMar 2013
The easy way to earn a living from writing for magazines and newspapers.
A Guide to Writing Life Stories for Print and Publication
Sarah-Beth WatkinsMar 2013
All you need to know about writing life stories from planning to publication.
A Creative Guide to the World Wide Web
Sarah-Beth WatkinsMar 2013
The Writer's Internet is the essential guide to the World Wide Web for writers and authors.
visualisation and chakra balancing for writers
Sue JohnsonJan 2013
Colour code your writing for greater success
A beginner's guide to getting it written and getting it published
Susan PalmquistNov 2012
Find out how to create a unique story with memorable characters.
Where do writers get their ideas from ... It's called Life
Suzanne RuthvenMay 2012
Life-Writes helps you to find and develop ideas with editor appeal.
Simon WhaleyJan 2012
How to reject rejection and enjoy positive steps to publication.
Linda M. JamesDec 2011
reveals how to write stories that linger in hearts and minds.
Writing in the New Consciousness
Katya WilliamsonJun 2009
Bringing the Soul back Home by Katya Williamson teaches how to write in the New Consciousness .
Jay RamsayApr 2009
If your want to get out of the bottom rung of publishing to the level of 1000, on to 10,000 and up to 100,000 copies, this is the book for you.
- Linda M. JamesLinda James' psychological thriller THE DAY OF THE SWANS was a finalist in The People’s Book Prize...
- Nik MortonNik is a published author of 15 books of fiction, in several genres. He has sold hundreds of article...
- Simon WhaleySimon Whaley is the bestselling author of 100 Ways For A Dog To Train Its Human, which spent four we...
- Solange HandoSolange Hando is an award-winning travel writer and photographer, editor, contributing author, speak...
- Katya Williamson
- Susan PalmquistSusan Palmquist is a freelance writer and author of novels, novellas and short stories. Her work has...
- Alison ChisholmAlison Chisholm has been writing poetry for over 40 years, and has had ten collections published, (n...
- Deborah DurbinDeborah Durbin is the author of 11 non-fiction books and one novel. She has 15 years' experience wor...
- Judy HallAn internationally known author, astrologer, psychic, healer and workshop leader, Judy has been a ka...
- Tim WardTim Ward is an author, publisher, teacher, and traveler. He has written five books about his travels...
- John HuntJohn Hunt has spent his life in publishing. Semi-retired, he now works as a reader and advisor in hi...
- Sally SpeddingSally was born by the sea near Porthcawl to a Dutch father and Welsh mother. She trained in sculptur...
- Jay RamsayJay Ramsay is an acclaimed poet, teacher, workshop leader, performer and UKCP accredited psychosynth...
- Colin BulmanColin Bulman works part-time for the Writers Bureau and Writer's Home Study Correspondence schools (...
- Jenny RocheJenny Roche has over 15 years' experience of tutoring courses in comedy writing, scriptwriting and j...
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Astrology (general): Horoscopes
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Education (general): Adult & continuing education
- Education (general): Finance
- Education (general): Higher
- Education (general): Reference
- Education (general): Secondary
- Fiction (general): Fantasy (general)
- Health & fitness (general): Healthy living
- Humor (general): Form - anecdotes & quotations
- Language arts & disciplines (general)
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Authorship
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Communication studies
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Composition & creative writing
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Editing & proofreading
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Journalism
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Publishing
- Literary criticism (general)
- Nature (general): Essays
- Performing arts (general): Comedy
- Photography (general): Reference
- Poetry (general)
- Reference (general): Handbooks & manuals
- Reference (general): Writing skills
- Religion (general): Paganism & neo-paganism
- Self-help (general): Creativity
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general): Success