Recently Published Books
Luke ArnceJan 2017
A lean guide to getting in and making attending affordable.
Glynis ScrivensSep 2015
All you need to know about polishing your fiction for today's competitive market
Colin BulmanSep 2014
A highly practical exposition of all the major elements of fiction - such as plot, conflict, suspense, the hook, inference, character and dialogue.
Suzanne RuthvenSep 2014
The essential guide to sharpening dialogue.
Kelly PalmerAug 2014
Struggling with structure? Grappling with your plot points? This brief but in-depth guide is a useful aid for both emerging and established writers.
Nicholas CorderAug 2014
This book answers the question, "How do we go about inventing great characters that our readers will care about, root for, love, hate or fear?"
Solange HandoJun 2014
Break into Travel Writing, Make it Pay the Easy Way.
Kevan ManwaringMay 2014
Why is the Fantasy genre more popular than ever? Can it offer us something beyond mere make-believe? Imagination: a gateway...?
Sally SpeddingApr 2014
This book will help you create chiller thrillers with memorable characters and truly chilling plots.
Simon WhaleyMar 2014
How writers can sell more words and make more money by taking photographs.
Kelly PalmerMar 2014
A lively and informative 'how to' on writing erotica by a published author.
Alison ChisholmMar 2014
This book shows through a simple, practical approach, how to enrich your poems through fine structuring of form.
21 days to creative freedom.
Sarah-Beth WatkinsFeb 2014
A one-stop guide to using life-coaching techniques to unleash your writing potential.
Susie KearleyFeb 2014
How one aspiring writer succeeded in this highly competitive market - and how you can too!
Jenny RocheFeb 2014
Get Your Act Together is a book for anyone who wants to be serious about becoming a stand-up comic and wants to do it well.
Julie PhillipsFeb 2014
How to make your writing group work for you.
Suzanne RuthvenNov 2013
Horror writer and former Gothic Society member, Suzanne Ruthven brings us a step-by-step guide to writing horror fiction.
Judy HallNov 2013
Offering a unique – and very easy – method of creating effective, intriguing, and authentic multi-layered personalities that leap off the page.
Lynne HacklesAug 2013
A book of tips, advice and encouragement for writers at all levels.
Suzanne RuthvenJul 2013
Want to be a pagan author and write for the pagan community? This is how to get published.
Sarah-Beth WatkinsJul 2013
All need to know about lifestyle writing and how to use your own experiences to start your writing career.
Suzanne RuthvenJun 2013
Detailed instruction and analysis covering writing for the widest marketplace in creative writing.
Nik MortonJun 2013
Breaking down how to write a western, including research and target publishers. Shoot that MS off in a month!
Suzanne RuthvenMay 2013
A "How To" covering one of the largest marketplaces for writers across the English-speaking world.
- Nik MortonNik is a published author of 30 books of fiction, in several genres. He has sold hundreds of article...
- Linda M. JamesLinda James' psychological thriller THE DAY OF THE SWANS was a finalist in The People’s Book Prize...
- Simon WhaleySimon Whaley is the bestselling author of 100 Ways For A Dog To Train Its Human, which spent four we...
- Solange HandoSolange Hando is an award-winning travel writer and photographer, editor, contributing author, speak...
- Katya Williamson
- Susan PalmquistSusan Palmquist is a freelance writer and author of novels, novellas and short stories. Her work has...
- Alison ChisholmAlison Chisholm has been writing poetry for over 40 years, and has had ten collections published, (n...
- Deborah DurbinDeborah Durbin is the author of 11 non-fiction books and one novel. She has 15 years' experience wor...
- Judy HallAn internationally known author, astrologer, psychic, healer and workshop leader, Judy has been a ka...
- Tim WardTim Ward is an author, publisher, teacher, and traveler. He has written five books about his travels...
- John HuntJohn Hunt has spent his life in publishing. Semi-retired, he now works as a reader and advisor in hi...
- Sally SpeddingSally was born by the sea near Porthcawl to a Dutch father and Welsh mother. She trained in sculptur...
- Jay RamsayJay Ramsay is an acclaimed poet, teacher, workshop leader, performer and UKCP accredited psychosynth...
- Colin BulmanColin Bulman works part-time for the Writers Bureau and Writer's Home Study Correspondence schools (...
- Jenny RocheJenny Roche has over 15 years' experience of tutoring courses in comedy writing, scriptwriting and j...
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Astrology (general): Horoscopes
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Education (general): Adult & continuing education
- Education (general): Finance
- Education (general): Higher
- Education (general): Reference
- Education (general): Secondary
- Fiction (general): Fantasy (general)
- Health & fitness (general): Healthy living
- Humor (general): Form - anecdotes & quotations
- Language arts & disciplines (general)
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Authorship
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Communication studies
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Composition & creative writing
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Editing & proofreading
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Journalism
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Publishing
- Literary criticism (general)
- Nature (general): Essays
- Performing arts (general): Comedy
- Photography (general): Reference
- Poetry (general)
- Reference (general): Handbooks & manuals
- Reference (general): Writing skills
- Religion (general): Paganism & neo-paganism
- Self-help (general): Creativity
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general): Success