REFERENCE (General) -> Writing Skills
Jay RamsayApr 2009
If your want to get out of the bottom rung of publishing to the level of 1000, on to 10,000 and up to 100,000 copies, this is the book for you.
Katya WilliamsonJun 2009
Bringing the Soul back Home by Katya Williamson teaches how to write in the New Consciousness .
Simon WhaleyMar 2014
How writers can sell more words and make more money by taking photographs.
Colin BulmanSep 2014
A highly practical exposition of all the major elements of fiction - such as plot, conflict, suspense, the hook, inference, character and dialogue.
Alison ChisholmMar 2014
This book shows through a simple, practical approach, how to enrich your poems through fine structuring of form.
21 days to creative freedom.
Sally SpeddingApr 2014
This book will help you create chiller thrillers with memorable characters and truly chilling plots.
Solange HandoJun 2014
Break into Travel Writing, Make it Pay the Easy Way.
Kelly PalmerAug 2014
Struggling with structure? Grappling with your plot points? This brief but in-depth guide is a useful aid for both emerging and established writers.
Nicholas CorderAug 2014
This book answers the question, "How do we go about inventing great characters that our readers will care about, root for, love, hate or fear?"
Suzanne RuthvenSep 2014
The essential guide to sharpening dialogue.
Glynis ScrivensSep 2015
All you need to know about polishing your fiction for today's competitive market
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Astrology (general): Horoscopes
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Education (general): Adult & continuing education
- Education (general): Finance
- Education (general): Higher
- Education (general): Reference
- Education (general): Secondary
- Fiction (general): Fantasy (general)
- Health & fitness (general): Healthy living
- Humor (general): Form - anecdotes & quotations
- Language arts & disciplines (general)
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Authorship
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Communication studies
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Composition & creative writing
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Editing & proofreading
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Journalism
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Publishing
- Literary criticism (general)
- Nature (general): Essays
- Performing arts (general): Comedy
- Photography (general): Reference
- Poetry (general)
- Reference (general): Handbooks & manuals
- Reference (general): Writing skills
- Religion (general): Paganism & neo-paganism
- Self-help (general): Creativity
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general): Success