LANGUAGE ARTS & DISCIPLINES (General) -> Composition & Creative Writing
Linda M. JamesDec 2011
reveals how to write stories that linger in hearts and minds.
Suzanne RuthvenJul 2013
Want to be a pagan author and write for the pagan community? This is how to get published.
Lynne HacklesAug 2013
A book of tips, advice and encouragement for writers at all levels.
Suzanne RuthvenMay 2012
Life-Writes helps you to find and develop ideas with editor appeal.
Simon WhaleyJan 2012
How to reject rejection and enjoy positive steps to publication.
Kevan ManwaringMay 2014
Why is the Fantasy genre more popular than ever? Can it offer us something beyond mere make-believe? Imagination: a gateway...?
Susan PalmquistNov 2012
Find out how to create a unique story with memorable characters.
Deborah DurbinMar 2013
The easy way to earn a living from writing for magazines and newspapers.
Sarah-Beth WatkinsMar 2013
All you need to know about writing life stories from planning to publication.
Nik MortonJun 2013
Breaking down how to write a western, including research and target publishers. Shoot that MS off in a month!
21 days to creative freedom.
Sue JohnsonJan 2013
Colour code your writing for greater success
Suzanne RuthvenJun 2013
Detailed instruction and analysis covering writing for the widest marketplace in creative writing.
Simon WhaleyMar 2014
How writers can sell more words and make more money by taking photographs.
Suzanne RuthvenMay 2013
A "How To" covering one of the largest marketplaces for writers across the English-speaking world.
Sarah-Beth WatkinsJul 2013
All need to know about lifestyle writing and how to use your own experiences to start your writing career.
Alison ChisholmMar 2014
This book shows through a simple, practical approach, how to enrich your poems through fine structuring of form.
Jenny RocheFeb 2014
Get Your Act Together is a book for anyone who wants to be serious about becoming a stand-up comic and wants to do it well.
Julie PhillipsFeb 2014
How to make your writing group work for you.
Nicholas CorderAug 2014
This book answers the question, "How do we go about inventing great characters that our readers will care about, root for, love, hate or fear?"
Sally SpeddingApr 2014
This book will help you create chiller thrillers with memorable characters and truly chilling plots.
Suzanne RuthvenNov 2013
Horror writer and former Gothic Society member, Suzanne Ruthven brings us a step-by-step guide to writing horror fiction.
Judy HallNov 2013
Offering a unique – and very easy – method of creating effective, intriguing, and authentic multi-layered personalities that leap off the page.
Sarah-Beth WatkinsFeb 2014
A one-stop guide to using life-coaching techniques to unleash your writing potential.
Susie KearleyFeb 2014
How one aspiring writer succeeded in this highly competitive market - and how you can too!
Colin BulmanSep 2014
A highly practical exposition of all the major elements of fiction - such as plot, conflict, suspense, the hook, inference, character and dialogue.
Kelly PalmerMar 2014
A lively and informative 'how to' on writing erotica by a published author.
Suzanne RuthvenSep 2014
The essential guide to sharpening dialogue.
Glynis ScrivensSep 2015
All you need to know about polishing your fiction for today's competitive market
Kelly PalmerAug 2014
Struggling with structure? Grappling with your plot points? This brief but in-depth guide is a useful aid for both emerging and established writers.
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Astrology (general): Horoscopes
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Education (general): Adult & continuing education
- Education (general): Finance
- Education (general): Higher
- Education (general): Reference
- Education (general): Secondary
- Fiction (general): Fantasy (general)
- Health & fitness (general): Healthy living
- Humor (general): Form - anecdotes & quotations
- Language arts & disciplines (general)
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Authorship
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Communication studies
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Composition & creative writing
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Editing & proofreading
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Journalism
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Publishing
- Literary criticism (general)
- Nature (general): Essays
- Performing arts (general): Comedy
- Photography (general): Reference
- Poetry (general)
- Reference (general): Handbooks & manuals
- Reference (general): Writing skills
- Religion (general): Paganism & neo-paganism
- Self-help (general): Creativity
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general): Success